REMINDER: only two days left for this Back to School Extra Cash-Back Event!
Shop at Home is having a Back to School Extra Cash Back Event from 7/11/11 to 7/17/11, with extra-high cash back rates at online stores selling computers, electronics, school supplies, children's fashion, and more.
Shop at Home is a premier, safe, secure cash-back program. Join Shop at Home and buy anything online; if the vendor is listed on Shop at Home and you click through their link first, you will get a percentage of your purchase back in cash. Shop at Home has most major online vendors listed on their site. And the sheer beauty of it is, you're not forced to do something you wouldn't already be doing...you're already shopping online, just clicking through a different link first. Money for nothing.
Shop at Home is now offering sky-high rates on cash back on over fifty select Back to School vendors for a limited time, at their Back to School Extra Cash Back Event! From July 11-17, you can get increased cash-back when you shop at the 52 vendors listed here.
Here are my 20 favorite stores:
- Dell, cash back was 5%, now 8%
- Apple Store, cash back was 1%, now 3%
- Walmart, cash back was 3%, now 5%
- Bed Bath & Beyond, cash back was 3%, now 6%
- Staples, cash back was 2.5%, now 5%
- Meijer, cash back was 2%, now 6%
- Toshiba, cash back was 2%, now up to 4%
- DSW, cash back was 4%, now 10%
- Macy's, cash back was 4%, now 10%
- Kohl's, cash back was 2%, now 10%
- JCPenney, cash back was 3%, now 10%
- Kmart, usually 3%, now 10%
- eBags, usually 10%, now 15%
- Target, usually 3%, now 10%
- Sears, cash back was 5%, now 15%
- NewEgg, cash back was 1.5%, now 3%
- SmartBargains, cash back was 8%, now 15%
- Crocs, cash back was 6%, now 10%
- Old Navy, cash back was 4%, now up to 10%
- Gap, cash back was 4%, now up to 10%