There have been so many great offers coming from either credit card companies or credit card companies partnering with retailers, that I thought I'd gather them up in one post to help you get organized about responding to them. And you should take advantage of these offers. Most of them don't affect your discounts, coupons, promo codes or cash back from the retailers, and so they are really just gravy. And you should always take advantage of gravy when you can.
- Spend $400 at BestBuy get a $50 American Express credit (through 12/31/11)
- The Gift Chain from American Express: get free gifts for using your AmEx card online (through 12/21/11)
- Buy four Starbucks $5 e-gift cards and get a fifth one free when you use your Visa to pay (expiration unknown)
- Today only: Get a $25 Barnes & Noble gift card when you buy a Nook and pay for it with your Mastercard (exp. 12/12/11)
- $10 off a $19.95 toy or game purchase at Barnes & Noble, when you use your Mastercard to pay for it (through 12/24/11)
- Save $10 when you use your Mastercard to make a $100 purchase on Amazon (various "Mastercard Savings" days)
- Get a $20 Mastercard gift card when you use your Mastercard to spend $200 or more (through 12/31/11)