If you've been reading Daily Cheapskate for a while, you know I'm a big fan of Misto sprayers. We have used Mistos for years now. I got my first Misto for Pesach back in 2008, because I got tired of spending ridiculous amounts of money for kosher-for-Passover cooking sprays, (which often cost more than a Misto for just a single can!). I bought a Misto sprayer, filled it with extra-virgin olive oil, and voila, I had my own KFP (kosher for Passover) cooking spray for pennies on the dollar.
Then I decided to do the same thing for during-the-year, and now I have several Mistos, because I like to switch off on using different kinds of gourmet cooking oils. I've got one for olive oil, one for toasted sesame oil and one for grapeseed oil.
This Misto in brushed aluminum is at its lowest recorded Amazon price ever, $7.49 with free Prime/SuperSaver shipping.
- Reusable oil spray and mister bottle gives you the convenience and health benefits of an aerosol sprayer in a more economical and environmental form.
- Fill Misto with your favorite oils, vinegars, lemon and lime juice, sherry, or marsala wine. Great for salads, breads, or cooking.
- Easy-to-use pump style cap features a 2-step operation: simply pump the container, then and press the valve on the pressurized sprayer for an even mist.
- Misto produces an even, pure mist, so you use less oil when preparing foods. You'll eat healthier and save money. Easy to clean with hot water and a little detergent.
- Environmentally friendly: The non-aerosol sprayer doesn't use chemical propellants, and it's refillable, so no more throwing cans away to end up in landfills. Misto is BPA-free.