On the other hand, I hate emptying drawers and cabinets for Pesach, because then I need to find a spot to store my everyday kitchenware and put everything back after Passover. I have no need to create extra work for myself and neither do you.
One solution to this is to store your Passover items (kitchen tools, knives and silverware) neatly in crocks, de-cluttering your countertops and still having all of your kitchen tools and flatware properly stored and organized.
Amazon has got these two sets: iEnjoyware Multi-Color Kitchen Utensil Holder Set (pictured above) for $30.97 with free Prime/SuperSaver shipping and iEnjoyware White Kitchen Utensil Holder Set (pictured below) for $32.69 with free Prime/SuperSaver shipping.
These are both beautiful and practical and will make your kitchen countertops look organized and uncluttered. These crocks got 4.8 out of 5 stars over 112 customer reviews. Read the reviews; lots of them are raves!
At first I thought that these prices were too high, but when I shopped around, I found that the least expensive crocks were around $10-$15, and they weren't nearly as pretty as these were and didn't come with a caddy, so these prices are actually pretty good considering what you get: 3 ceramic crocks and 1 portable wire caddy. You can use them all together or separate them and use the caddy for something else.
- Set of 3 ceramic kitchen utensil holders with metal caddy - Perfect for keeping your utensils, silverware or flatware neatly organized
- A perfect gift for family and friends. Crocks are dishwasher-safe. Wire caddy damp cloth clean only.
- Embossed scroll design with glossy finish and fiesta palate make it a great kitchen countertop décor.
- Portable wire caddy makes it easy to transport to your backyard and patio for outdoor cooking, or to dining table whenever you have a home party.
- 4" wide-mouth opening and 7" height to hold 12 – 15 cooking utensils for easy access.