Welcome to DailyCheapskate.com! Don't miss a single deal, coupon, freebie, or money-saving
idea. Get your Daily Cheapskate email by entering your email address here.
And please join our Facebook page here. Follow Daily Cheapskate on Twitter here.

And now you can shop Daily Cheapskate's recommended Amazon deals right on Amazon at Amazon.com/shop/DailyCheapskate.


BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: Extra savings on Luvs diapers, as low as 8 cents per diaper!

Amazon has added a 15% off additional discount to Luvs diapers Subscribe & Save orders.  If you max out your Subscribe & Save discounts to 20% by taking 5 S&S deliveries this month, that extra 15% will amount to a total of 35% off!  Here's how the discounts shake out:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.