Here comes Purim! Tomorrow night starts the happiest holiday on the Jewish calendar, and I can't wait.
If you've been reading DailyCheapskate for a while, you know how much I love Rhodes bread dough. With Rhodes dough, even not-so-great bakers like me can be creative without fussing too much. Rhodes dough is versatile, reasonably priced, easy to work with and delicious.
In the past, I've shared my recipes for
- Rhodes Dough Sufganiyot for Chanukah
- Rhodes Dough Apple-Stuffed Challah for Rosh HaShanah,
- Rhodes Dough Garlic Knots,
- Rhodes Dough Shavuot Pizza Sandwiches
- Rhodes Dough Schlissel Challah,
- Rhodes Dough Challah