This year, I learned how to slice a pineapple and I must admit, I'm really, really bad at it. I make a big, juicy mess, and end up massacring most of the poor pineapple.
Then my friend Ella told me about this pineapple corer and slicer and I could just kick myself for all the struggling I've been doing with a regular knife.
It got great reviews (4-1/2 out of 5 stars over 32 customers reviews) and they say it's surprisingly easy to use (Ella concurs).
- Unique design allows both left- or right-handed
- Easy to clean.
- Stainless steel and plastic handle.
- Works twice as fast as ordinary peelers.
- Makes perfectly shaped pineapple rings.
- Retains the juice in the pineapple.